Friday, April 11, 2008

W.O.F. 8




Well, it is getting a little more challenging coming up with original weird stuff. I continue in plundering our son's room, for now. I am not sure how to explain this. It is his work. It is of a papier mache medium. It was probably an art project. It is dragon-like. It was very dusty, sitting high above a bookshelf. It is what it is.

Here's a little contest. I do not believe this thing has a name. (I could be wrong). I welcome suggestions - so the contest is "Name the dragon-like thing". What name do you think fits best?

8 comments:

Jessica said...

How about "The Pink Lochness" Maybe it isn't really pink but it looks pink in the photos.

Ben said...

fairly pink. Sort of a dusty pink.

Minerva said...

Tutendragon (Cuz he looks kinda like a mummy to me.)

Ben said...

he does sorta have that "wrap" thing going on...

Anonymous said...

Megan thinks it looks like the worm like creatures from that movie Tremors. Chris thinks it's a female slimer from Ghost Busters. I say it's a genetically altered lobster!

gerry said...

Look at those eyes, it could be E.T. at birth.

Ben said...

I will share these comments with the "artist", who will be home later today. Perhaps we can get his insight into the creative process that produced this thing.

Ben said...

The word that, officially, it is the dragon from "The Hobbit", a fourth grade project in the "gifted" class.