Thursday, June 19, 2008

W.O.F. (pronounced "WOOF") 17

Had to post the W.O.F. a bit early this week. Hittin' the road tomorrow morning for a long weekend, leaving the family behind, headin' to my Homeland (Maryland) and up to NEARFest, a progressive music festival on the campus of Lehigh University in Bethlehem, PA. Heading up with a hometown bud who shares my weird music taste, and this year, with a brother-in-law and nephew who share a love of music. Should be a good time and - I hope - plenty of material for one or more future posts.

But for now --- this little fella has been out in our garden for MONTHS. You'd think he'd be tired of burying his head. Talk about perseverence...I hope he finds what he's looking for in there....

4 comments:

Minerva said...

That's a good one! See you tomorrow night!

Jessica said...

Ha-Ha. He should be half way to China by now.

Anonymous said...

wof has gone to the dogs!

gerry said...

At first glance, he is very real looking. I keep wanting to yell at the puppy to get out of my flowerbed.

Have a safe trip!