Monday, July 6, 2009

A-Z: We have reached Zee End!


ZOWIE WOWIE!!!!


We've made it through from A to Z!

The results'll go down in history!

We've covered things domestic and foreign

With writing and pictures that sure weren't borin'


To all who've contributed, I give a salute

And a big ol' July Fourth rooty-toot-toot!

It's been a long road, half of a year

And now our Director has plans, I fear!


'Cause now we will travel back - Z to A

And arrive safely around Christmas day

And though I will keep on, I have no doubt,

I think my poor brain is quite “poemed out”!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it Ben - very original and entertaining.

Busy Bee Suz said...

Very cute Ben!! I think my brain is drained as well. Love your poems though....

Connie said...

That was great! HA!

You're not poemed out--I'm sure of that. As creative as you are, I'm sure you still have tons to write about. Have a good week. :)

Minerva said...

Glad to hear you are going to "turn the corner" and climb back up to A. I think I will, too.

Jen said...

Happy Belated Monday Ben.

you never fail to amaZZZZZZZZZe me with your poems. Hope to see you go backwards poem or not. ;)

reliv4life said...

amazing poem!!!! oh my - I didn't realize she was serious!!! I had better get my act together cuz I have been lax...