Friday, October 31, 2008

W.O.F. 36: Weird House

Boo!


Every town seems to have one, but in the town where I work, and in a neighborhood where a few of us frequently go walking at lunch hour, there is this home. The quality of their spooky stuff seems to be a cut above the inflatable stuff at Wal Mart. Just seems more authentically Addams Family. Anyhow these pictures, shot from a camera in a car across the street (too scared to take a close up!), only begin to do the place justice....
Happy Halloween!

6 comments:

Jen said...

That house seems to go along well with those decorations.
and LOL! I can't believe you were too scared to get up close and personal, even in the daylight hours.

Ben said...

Kidding, Jen, really .. we walk by there a couple ties a week.

Anonymous said...

I bet the family who lives there is an interesting group. What fun!

Minerva said...

I love the house as much as the effort the put toward Halloween. I bet they do it up at Christmas too.

gerry said...

I absolutely love it. Do they do other holidays?

Ben said...

I am not sure how much they do it up at Christmas. We will keep an eye (and maybe a camera) on it!