Friday, November 28, 2008

W.O.F. 40 Honduran Chickens

This little trinket came home from Honduras with William in September, as a gift to his sister. It is pretty clever. You hold this thing and kind of roll it around making that ball at the bottom circle around down there. The ball then pulls the strings one by one, and the strings cause the chickens up above to peck at their food there. We'd need to supply a movie to give you the full effect.
Anyhow, here at Streetpolo we hope you had a great Thanksgiving, as we did, and that you are doing whatever you want to on this "Black Friday" which, for me, definitely does NOT involve shopping. That will all happen in time. Just not today.

6 comments:

Jen said...

Watch out Nintendo!!

Minerva said...

I've seen those at craft fairs, but not as nice as that one. I like the way it's painted. It makes a little tap tap sound, too, doesn't it? Very cute. It's neat that he brings things back for you.

Anonymous said...

I have seen those before too, That is a nice one. Today I did a little shopping, but I stayed away from all the malls and the big box stores. I'm trying to buy spend my meager present budget at the non chain type stores.

Unknown said...

Ben, I'm shocked - you didn't plan to head off and "shop to you drop" on Black Friday? I'm just shocked...

Now Jacqueline did get out and do some shopping, but I pretty much just put my feet up and didn't spend any money (not even online) on Friday...

Ben said...

oh, the shame....

Jessica said...

There you go with another chicken wof.