Friday, May 1, 2009

W.O.F. 58 UNKNOWN ANIMAL OF UNKNOWN ORIGIN


I have no idea where this came from. we did not make it here. I think it was a garage sale freebie - one of those deals where you take a whole box of stuff, good and bad. A great scheme to get stuff out of the house.

Anyhow, it found a home over a door at the end of an upstairs hallway. It has resided there for years. We cannot figure out what species of animal it is supposed to represent. One kid called it a "bear-cat-dog-horse" or something like that.

So, what do you think it is?

5 comments:

Minerva said...

Looks like a bear-hippo. Your daughter would like the latter part.

Pigeon said...

A hippo maybe? I have a cat sillouette just like it over my front door.

Jen said...

I showed this to the resident hunter here...he say it's a tiger-bear.
(He doesn't know either.) and neither do I.

Jessica said...

It does have some bear characteristics but not really a bear. That's a good WOF.

reliv4life said...

this thing is odd looking...it's hind legs even look like they came from two different animals...