Monday, July 21, 2008

GrandDog Report

It was our daughters birthday, so they visited this weekend, and so I...took pictures of the new dog. Sign of a doting (or maybe dotty) grandfather. Lily's favorite spot is up on top of the couch. Looks pretty comfortable up there straddling the back of the davenport, eh?


Oh, and Ana is fine as well, as is our Silky, who came through a visit to the vet with flying colors; not bad for a geriatric canine, and a relief to her guardians, since I do not believe the family health insurance plan covers four-leggers.

3 comments:

Minerva said...

She seems more pug-like the more I see her. I wonder if she'll keep her girlish figure, or will she get to be a wide load like my baby?

Anonymous said...

We have had several cats through the years who have been given embarassing names. Bree is actually short for Seabreeze electric battery recharger. We let Ben and Megan (age 5 & 7 at the time) name him.

Jen said...

It appears Lily is right at home. I love her face!! :)